Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Green Bean Extravaganza

Ok where do I start... I was at fresh market the other day and I saw these "green bean crisps", they intrigued me but I chickened out and didn't buy them. Of course when things like this happen I can't stop thinking about them so I went the next day and bought them.. wow right? 
Could've saved myself a trip. Either way the trip was well worth it! These little crisps were amazing.. low in cals, sweet, and crispy. The perfect snack! I plan to recreate these soon, here is the recipe I plan to follow from how sweet it is:



1 lb fresh green beans
drizzle of olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 425.
Add green beans to a bowl and drizzle or spray a tiny bit of olive oil on them. Mix with your hands to coat each green bean. Lay them on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast for 25-30 minutes flipping once during cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment