Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baked Ravioli


Italian food is one of those things that just gives a certain comfort to me... maybe it's the carb overload or all the cheese. I bought these ravioli stuffed with chicken and mozzarella the other day and wanted to do an appetizer plate. Only problem is me and Danny never really need appetizers for our meals.. So what was I going to do with these raviolis? Bake em' thats what! These were so good and surprisingly filling; we didn't eat anything beside them, which was impressive.
They also looked fancy, like something you would find at a party, very appealing haha.

Ingredients:

1 pkg ravioli
seasoned bread crumbs
egg beaters

All I did was dip the ravioli in the egg beaters and then dip into the bread crumbs.
Place on greased baking sheet & pop into the oven at 375 for 15min.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment