Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Finger Lickin' Chicken



Let me start this off by saying I was obsessed with KFC when they featured their "honey bbq boneless wings"... I probably had these at least once a week. The sauce was what had me at hello! The moment I tasted it I was in heaven.. Bliss in my mouth, and then they were gone.
I love the taste of honey bbq it's sweet and a tad tangy just perfect but no sauce had the right balance like the one from KFC.
I ran across this recipe on pinterest and knew I had to make it.. and DING DING DING, it tastes identical!! I literally could put this sauce on everything.
The star was the bbq sauce I used..


Now let me walk you through the steps for making these morsels of deliciousness!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste
chicken strips cut into nuggets
2 tbsp egg beaters
1/4 cup garland jack's
1- 1/2 tbsp honey
2 tsp Frank's red hot sauce

Mix the flour with salt and pepper and then set up the egg beaters in another bowl, dunk the chicken in egg and then cover in flour mix.

Pop them in the oven at 350 for about 20min flipping half way through.

While they're in there start making the delish sauce! Mix the bbq sauce, honey and franks together and once the chicken is done toss and serve :)


No comments:

Post a Comment