Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Homemade Bagel Bites





One of my favorite snacks/ meals from my childhood was pizza bagel bites. I used to devour these things in a heartbeat. The ones they sell at the supermarket have too many chemicals and all that so I wanted to make my own with wholesome ingredients. The result was cheesy deliciousness! They took about 10min to make so it was perfect for a quick lunch. 


Homemade bagel bites:


All you will need is (as per 1 serving):


1 whole wheat bagel or bagel of your choice
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 1/2 tbsp pizza sauce (I used my favorite italian brand)




1. Preheat the oven to 350. 
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet so the bagels won't stick
3. Spread sauce on bagel evenly and then sprinkle cheese so the entire bagel is covered


4. Place in oven, when cheese has started to melt switch the heat to broil


I kept an eye on them every 2min to ensure they would not burn. Then just pull them out and enjoy your very own bagel bite :)



No comments:

Post a Comment